I’m a life-long, self-directed learner and over the years I have taken many courses and trainings. I love learning. Here is a list of some of the courses and training I am currently involved in:
- Trauma Informed Practices & Expressive Arts Therapy
- Transformative Language Arts Network
- VA Privacy & HIPAA training
- VA Caregiver Certification training
- Neil Patel’s Advanced Marketing Program
- Wealthy Affiliate
- Google Marketing, working on certifications in AdWords, Search and more.
- Jeff Goins Intentional Blogging
I also recently completed two degrees:
- Bachelors of Arts, Humanities, Washington State University. Summa cum laude (4.0 GPA). Professional Writing Certificate, digital technologies, international development, regional planning, culture and anthropology. President’s list five consecutive semesters. Phi Kappa Phi honor society. Graduated May 3, 2013.
- Bachelors of Arts, English, 3.9, Central Washington University. Professional Writing & Editing, creative nonfiction, poetry.
- Program Planning (meeting & event planning). WSU Global Campus. March 2013.
- Marge Piercy Poetry Intensive. (Renowned poet & author.) By selection. Wellfleet, MA. June 2012.
- Studied method acting at The Lee Strasberg Acting Workshop, Seattle, WA. Improv.
- A.A. Degree. 3.84 GPA. Member, Phi Theta Kappa honor society. Dean’s List, consecutively. Wenatchee Valley College. March 2011.
- Business development, marketing systems. E-myth Worldwide. Certificate of Completion. 2003.
- Graphic Design. University of Washington. Extension. 1997.
- Acting and film intensive study, The method, improv, film. The Lee Strasberg Acting Workshop. 1995 – 2000.
- Fast-Track Sales Program. Sales Training Institute. 1994.
- Zig Ziglar & Peter Lowe. Sales and Marketing Seminar.1994.